Building insurance protects your home from most risks: fire, theft and weather damage.
Property insurance covers every type of building - barn conversions, factories, shops, office blocks, residential buildings, student lets, overseas and unoccupied properties.

It also covers buildings constructed of non-standard materials and properties at high risk of flooding or subsidence.
Whether you own freehold or leasehold property you need to arrange a policy cover through selected major Insurers in the UK to provide a comprehensive policy at a competitive price, tailored to your needs.

Many covers come as standard, and there are options for others to be added as required. The amount insured needs to be in step with the property, and prices fluctuate in the ever changing property market.

Why Insurance is vital:
  • It's demanded by mortgage lenders and other loan providers.
  • It provides essential protection for your property
  • Provides peace-of-mind security
Contents Insurance:
Besides Building cover you may also need contents cover - for risks to equipment, jewellery, cash etc.
The market for insurance is vast. We can introduce you to an Independent Insurance Broker Regulated by the FCA.
Please call 0208 390 8500 or email
Mahadeo & Co - Moving house made easier!