Income Tax
As a UK resident with rental income you most certainly do need to declare your rental income received from Uk and overseas property.
You can deduct expenses such as repairs , mortgage interest ,insurance etc from the  income  and pay tax on the excess. These expenses must relate to the property being let.

Capital Gains Tax
All UK Residents are subject to Capital Gains Tax on all gains.
Non-residents are not subject to Capital Gains Tax subject to certain rules. To be outside the scope of UK CGT a disposal must be made by a person after the 5th April following the date of emigration, and in a period of non residence lasting no less than five complete tax years.

In association with our partners we provide customers with taxation service .Landlords rental statement can be prepared and tax return filed on line
Our tax associates can also provide other tax services such as company formation , preparation of sole trader , partnership and company accounts, payroll and Vat Services.

If you would like further information on taxation matters please click on contact us and we will do our best to assist you .

Mahadeo & Co - Moving house made easier!